You no longer need to book a space in the Library. Staff and students are still welcome to use the Library for study purposes and browsing.
- You must book a space in advance to enter the Library.
- Choose the floor and date you would like, select an available (green) slot and fill in the form.
- Confirm your booking within 30 minutes via our automated email (check your junk/clutter folder).
- Advanced bookings can be cancelled by the confirmation email.
- Use this floor plan to locate your booked space.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us for help.
To view and book Macs and PCs by zones/floors click on the following links:
|PC R0-01 to PC R0-18 and PC R0-M22 to PC R0-M33||Lower ground floor|
|PC R1-01 to PC R1-17||1st floor|
|PC R2-01||2nd floor|
|PC R3-01 to PC R3-15||3rd floor|
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding